Keeping a healthy smile is more straightforward than many people think. In fact, there are many simple tasks you can do to keep your smile healthy and white throughout your lifetime. It begins with remembering your dentist here at Morrison Dental Group in Hampton, and Hampton Roads, VA, to keep your smile in good health every six months, so you can prevent problems before they become problematic.
Here are some easy oral health care tips for positive oral health:
– Always make sure you’re using effective tools for brushing and flossing.
– To lessen your risk for dental abrasion, use brushes with soft bristles and toothpaste that is non-abrasive. Avoid brushing after meals and instead, use nonabrasive cleaning utensils such as mouthwash.
– Speak with your dentist about product suggestions for your oral health care.
– Visiting your dentist every six months for a professional cleaning can help keep your smile safe.
– Understand your dental history and be aware of any risks you may be susceptible to.
– Place an increased emphasis on your diet to avoid oral health risks it can present.
If you follow these tips and tricks to your oral health care, then you are keeping your smile in tip-top shape. If you find yourself in need of a dentist, or if you need a dental checkup, please call us today at 757-850-2100 to make an appointment. Our dental team here in Hampton, and Hampton Roads, VA, looks forward to your visit and is always happy to help you.